Return to work
Duration of results
Noticeable long term results
3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart
The natural processes of your lifecycle as a woman, such as childbirth and hormonal changes can lead to various conditions such as involuntary urine leakage, vaginal laxity, dryness and recurring infections. As a result, you may experience a decrease in the quality of your life and sense of self. Femilift is a state-of-the-art, minimally invasive outpatient treatment that provides optimal results for various feminine conditions - regardless of your age or stage in life. It is quick, painless and completely safe, and provides highly effective results.
What is FemiLift and CO2 Laser Treatment?
Like skin, vaginal tissue is made up of collagen fibers which give it strength and flexibility. FemiLift uses breakthrough CO2 laser technology to gently heat vaginal tissue, contracting existing fibers and stimulating the formation of new collagen.
What can be treated?
• Vaginal Tightening
• Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
• Post Menopause
• Post-Delivery Rehabilitation
• Vaginal Dryness & Recurring Infections
Is FemiLift right for me?
It is if you...
• Suffer from vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness or recurring infections and involuntary urine leakage.
• Are looking for a non-surgical solution for your female health concerns.
• Want results, without experiencing pain or taking off time
• Are interested in a single solution that can effectively solve a variety of problems.
• Seek a solution that is easily integrated into your general feminine healthcare and lifestyle management.
What is the FemiLift advantage?
• It's 100% Safe: clinically proven, cutting edge technology; hygienic disposable probe
• Effective: Real results that make a difference
• Versatile: Treats common female health conditions; 2 sizes for varying anatomical fit
• Outpatient Environment: Quick, minimally invasive, minimal downtime, no bleeding or pain
• Part of Your Life: Easily integrated into routine healthcare and lifestyle management
• On arrival, you will be asked to complete a confidential patient intake form.
• Your practitioner will then discuss obtained information from the patient which will include the patient medical history, including previous treatment modalities. A recent result of a Pap smear will also be required.
• The gynecology condition for treatment suitability with the CO2 system will be examined.
• Your practitioner will then discuss your reasons for seeking treatment and understand expectations.
• The treatment protocol and daily regimen, if needed, will be discussed with the patient.
• An Informed Consent Form will be required to be signed before the treatment.
• Patient's treatment areas will be required to be examined.
• Treatment results and expectations will be discussed.
• Practioner will inform the patient that there may be very mild discomfort associated with the treatment.
• Perform a pregnancy test at least one day before the session.
At Skinlogic we can assure you that we value your health and wellbeing. You will only be seen and treated by qualified and experienced professionals.
During the treatment
One of the major benefits of the Femilift treatment is the fact that it is conducted in a very short time and does not affect your routine. Similar to any vaginal ultrasound exam, a trained practitioner inserts a uniquely designed, hygienic, single-use probe into the vagina, gently treating the vaginal tissue.
The entire treatment takes less than 30 minutes, is virtually painless and has no side effects. You can get right back to your day immediately after the treatment.
The treated area will be gently cleansed.
Two/Three follow-up sessions will be performed after the initial treatment. The waiting period between treatments will be dependant on the results of the treatment. A fourth session would only be performed after one year for maintenance.